Here are some of the measures we are taking to ensure your data is kept safe:
- LogistaaS servers are hosted and managed by Amazon AWS, the world’s leading cloud hosting service provider.
- We keep a log of every significant change done on your data, so you can undo changes, if needed.
- We use encrypted channels between LogistaaS servers and users’ computers.
- Companies can set over 65 different authorization settings for every user, making sure no one has access to data they shouldn’t have access to.
- Companies can easily re-assign customers from one account manager to another.
- You own your data; a copy of your database can be provided to you any time and all your records can be deleted from servers upon official request.