Fishbowl is a true inventory control solution, which gives you advanced features to control many aspects1 of your business. Those aspects include your inventory, manufacturing, orders, and costs. Let’s talk about some of the specific features Fishbowl offers to help you take control of these critical components of your growing company. You might be surprised at the expansive benefits you’ll enjoy by implementing the following functionality.
- Auto reorder points on all items with default vendors, quantities, and more.
- Tracking criteria, including lot/serial number, expiration date, and revision level.
- Seamless QuickBooks integration to sync up inventory and accounting records.
- Stages of production assigned to workers for transparency and accountability.
- Multilevel work orders to organize and simplify complex manufacturing jobs.
- Bills of materials for assembly, disassembly, repair, replacement, and more jobs.
- Speedy order fulfillment to pick, pack, and ship items to customers efficiently.
- Tracking shipments to ensure delivery and emailing customers ETA’s.
- Vendor comparisons, including payment terms, past performance, and costs.
- Barcode scanning to prevent recording errors and eliminate double data entry.
- Reduced carrying costs with inventory forecasting and accurate information.
- Warehouse optimization to speed up picking routes, putaway times, and more.
Control Your Business
- Granular rights that grant each user access to specified parts of the software.
- Custom fields to make Fishbowl software exactly fit your way of doing business.
- Custom reports to analyze inventory data in innovative ways to spot trends.